oracle newbie, please help

From: Adam Jenkins <adam_jenkins_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 08:31:48 +1000

I've just installed oracle 8i and have two weeks to become proficient enough to plug my servlets into it etc etc...it's running on windows 98 and I'm totally stumped, I can't connect to database, I keep getting no listener error, is there a newbie tutorial site anywhere that anyone knows of, or could some one help me with this problem.

Thanks in advance
Adam Received on Mon Dec 04 2000 - 16:31:48 CST