Re: monitoring uncommited transactions?

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 06:27:45 +0100

Check out v$rollstat. It contain a xact column which reports the number of transactions against a rollback segment. Also both v$sesstat and v$sysstat report the number of commits and rollbacks. Within a session you obviously can't start a new transaction without committing the old one. It must mean they are starting new sessions over and over again.

Hth

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA