oracle newbie

From: Fred Koene <fkoene_at_haagpol.nl>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 13:33:28 +0100

Hi,

I've been working with Sybase for years (sorry) but now we have an application using Oracle. I wanna see what databases and tables there are in our server.
I know how to get in with SQLPLUS, but then? Any suggestion for system commands we can use to look around? And (since the system is just dropped here without any documentation) does anyone know an online docu site?

Thanks in advance,

fred Received on Mon Dec 04 2000 - 06:33:28 CST