Re: Script needed for hot backup

From: Ronald J.H. Rood <ronr_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 21:22:39 GMT

> On Fri, 01 Dec 2000 13:15:47 GMT, Ronald J.H. Rood <ronr_at_my-deja.com>
> wrote:
>
> >I took that script and adjusted it a little. It now runs on aix &
> >solaris, backing up 734,805,815,816 databases and the 815 also in OPS
> >mode. There are some bugs in the original script (and probably in mine
> >too). Let me know if you find one ..
> In article <ivef2tcf3ds4gssnrttsns8kc61trfmo8b_at_4ax.com>,
> kremovethisspamthingthomas_at_gfsiinc.com wrote:
> Man that's a huge number of databases - how many servers do you have
> <G>

Yes, you are right, now that I read it again, it does look funny. Most people will understand. In the network are several hundreds of aix and solaris servers. I never counted them.

Happy weekend,
Ronald
http://ronr.nl/unix-dba
The best way to accellerate a computer 'running' windows is by gravitation

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Dec 02 2000 - 15:22:39 CST