fun sql question

From: <seanldus_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 19:01:01 GMT

Does anyone know the best(quickest) way to check for the existernce of something? I know, not very descriptive, So I have two huge tables and one or more instance of (x WHERE y and z) could show up in one or both of these tables. I am looking for the quickest way to get a yes or no answer as to wheather it's in there. In other words, if I find one instance I would like to stop.

Any Ideas???

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Dec 01 2000 - 13:01:01 CST