Failed to populate free_table_stats

From: <xo55ox_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 22:04:04 GMT

Hi,

I have a problem on populating the free_table_stats table. It failed to generate any data after running the freespace.sql script. Then, I tried that again by scheduling/running analyze.sql, check_free.sql and tspfree.sql. The result is the same. What did I do wrong? I did the same for other databases but it got no problem.

Information will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Dec 01 2000 - 16:04:04 CST