Anyone use Sun Cluster HA for Oracle?

From: <chuck_at_ribofunk.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 09:55:40 GMT

I am wondering if anyone has ran Sun Cluster HA for Oracle on possibly a 2 node clustered setup sharing some arrays? I heard that adding a SUNW.HAStorage resource to your data service resource group was recommended... Reading this, without actually ever playing with SUN clusters, makes me wonder what sort of ===> Performance <=== issues there are with the above setup, compared to an Oracle system on a Single system. I think I see a perfect 24x7 situation to use this technology, if it isn't a huge performance hit or maintenance nightmare!

Would appreciate hearing from anyone that has played around with this stuff.

Thanks!
Chuck

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Dec 01 2000 - 03:55:40 CST