Re: OEM login failure( invalid login credentials supplied)

From: Fred.J <fred.johnson_at_baesystems.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 15:31:39 -0000

I have had similar problems with OEM2.

Try the following:

Use the OEM2 Configuration Assistant to create a new user for the repository.
This should be somewhere in your Start->Programs panel. Use the repository login information screen, where you enter the username and password of the new owner. You will then be prompted for a tablespace to store the repository.

(I tried to use an existing USERID but it complained about lack of privileges
 even when it had every one assigned to it !)

Once the repository has been created, use the ControlPanel->Services screen to start the OracleOem2ManagermentServer service.

When this starts you will then be able to log in for the first time using your
'sysman/oem_temp' credentials. You will be forced to change the password at the first successfull connection.

Best Of Luck,

Fred J