Re: 8.1.6 on HPUX 11.0

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 07:33:32 -0000

I've got it installed,but it took me a couple of days to cross-check, download and install all the advised O/S patches from HP before I even started.

--
Jonathan Lewis

Practical Oracle 8i:  Building Efficient Databases

Publishers:  Addison-Wesley
Book bound date: 8th Dec 2000
See a first review at:
http://www.ixora.com.au/resources/index.htm#practical_8i