CLOB Problem

From: <stephen.lee_at_dlrm.com.hk>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 07:09:18 GMT

In my table, there's a column which has 'CLOB' type. In my servlet, stored procedure is used for the insertion of data. Here's the stored procedure:

PROCEDURE SP_INSERT
(iID IN TABLE.ID%TYPE,
sCONTENT IN STRING
)
AS
BEGIN
INSERT INTO TABLE(ID, CONTENT)
VALUES (iID,sCONTENT);

COMMIT;
END; The data type of CONTENT is CLOB.
There's no problem in the insertion. However, if there are about 2500 characters and more (for the insertion of CONTENT), error msg is shown as this -
Error: ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [ksmovrflow], [kokleva unicode
ORA-06512: at "DATABASE.SP_INSERT", line 4 ORA-06512: at line 1

I know that the CLOB type can store a very long string, so that it is impossible that it can only store about 2000 characters. Is there any problem in my code?
Thx!!!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Nov 29 2000 - 01:09:18 CST