NT vs W2k vs Unix

From: Erling Sørensen <hassing_at_mail.tele.dk>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:51:03 +0100

Hey everyone

I have a question about whith OS is running an Oracle better. The database is now running under Windows NT 4.0, but I have heard that it would be better to change the OS to Unix. Is that true? In about a year I will change all OS systems on my servers and clients from NT and OS/2 to W2k. Should I wait untill then, and run the Oracle under W2k?

best regards
Erling Received on Wed Nov 29 2000 - 01:51:03 CST