Re: resizing initial extent downwards

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:32:44 -0000

BTW -
That should have read:

    'space above the high-water mark'

NOT
    'space below the high-water mark'

Nothing 'frees' space below the high-water mark - only space betwen the high-water
mark and the end of extent can be freed.

--
Jonathan Lewis

Practical Oracle 8i:  Building Efficient Databases

Publishers:  Addison-Wesley
Book bound date: 8th Dec 2000
See a first review at:
http://www.ixora.com.au/resources/index.htm#practical_8i