Re: Oracle, C++ and solaris wrong idea??

From: spencer <spencerp_at_swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 21:21:06 -0600

why makes you say that Pro*C is horrible ? the hardest part (for me) is getting the makefile right. i find that putting all of the SQL calls into a C file, separate from the C++ code, makes development go smoother. i fail to see a benefit to using the ODBC interface. if performance is not critical, you could use JDBC calls from java.