Re: Oracle Certification

From: Liz Reen <lizr_at_geologist.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 10:51:36 -0500

In article <5WEU5.198$2P3.14921_at_bgtnsc06-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>, dontmailme_at_hotmail.com says...
> All
>
> I am planning to appear for DBA certification exam. I want to know how many
> questions usually do they ask in one paper? What % one has to score in
> order to qualify?
>
> I appreciate your help.
>
> Aman

Before you appear, I would download some of the practice tests from OTN. Or try some at http://networkessentials.com/certified. It sounds like you have not done any research on the subject. You should do some before you spend the money on the tests.

Liz Received on Wed Nov 29 2000 - 09:51:36 CST