Install of PO8 without starter database ?

From: Sandro PIAZZINI <sandro.piazzini_at_programmer.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 19:23:37 +0100

Hello
I try to install Personal Oracle 8.1.5 without the Starter Database. How to proceed ? (It seems to be only two options : standard and replication database, but no 'No database' option)

I'm sure it's possible, because the Starter Tools 8 CDROM offers this option if i uncheck the "Install Database" Option

But this Starter Tools CDROM doesn't work correctly. It says me that my PO8 CDROM is not the correct Personal Oracle 8i CDROM (My CD are original CDROMs, no copy)

--
Cordialement,
Sandro

sandro.piazzini_at_programmer.net