ORDBMS references ?

From: Riad <rsouissi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:20:39 GMT

Hello,

Beside the Oracle doc on Oracle 8i Objects (OBJECT, OID, REF, NESTED TABLE, NESTED ARRAY, OBJECT TABLE, etc), I found no other doc related to that topic.

I am particularly looking for materials on performance issues using ORDBMS feature of Oracle 8i... And also usig this feature with JAVA/JDBC

If anyone could help

Thanks
Riad

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Nov 28 2000 - 09:20:39 CST