thow to resolve table locks

From: <susana73_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 02:19:54 GMT

My application basically connects to the database 24 hours a day. It hangs several times a week due to table locks. The application is a mixture of many small queries/updates to individual rows. I have been reading the documentation but I can't find anything that can release the default locks. Anyone know how?

Thanks.

USERNAME SID TYPE OWNER OBJECT HELD REQUEST --------------- ----- ---- ---------- ------------ ----------- -----------

DBUSER             11 TX   DBUSER     EMP          Exclusive   None
DBUSER             11 TX   DB_OWNER   EMP          Exclusive   None
DBUSER              9 TX   DBUSER     EMP          None        Share
DBUSER              9 TX   DB_OWNER   EMP          None        Share

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Nov 28 2000 - 20:19:54 CST