Oracle 8i Archive Problem

From: Kevin Mallory <kmallory_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 03:35:42 GMT

Hello

I have an Oracle 8i database on an NT 4.0 server. The database is installed on 36 GB RAID 5 drive set as D: with two seperate 18 GB drives, E: & F:

Archiving has been set to both E & F for recovery purposes and both drives reflected identical archive files unit three weeks ago. F drive has all the previous archive files from the very beginning but E drive will only maintain the last two days. I will be shutting down and re-initalizing the archive process which should start fresh but I was wondering if anyone might know why E will not maintain for than two current days of archive files.

Thank you in advance,

    Kevin Received on Tue Nov 28 2000 - 21:35:42 CST