Re: Email from stored proc in Oracle 8.1.5

From: Patrick Casey <patrick_casey_at_unc.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 08:32:43 -0500

Prakash,

I have not use Java Stored Procedures before. But I have used JavaMail in our day to day web work.

This may be a dumb question, but would I have to install JavaMail in the database? Or could I point something to my JavaMail install in our class library? Hmm, not sure I am explaining this well. Would I need to create a class library within Oracle to be able to run java SP's?