A tech help - Thanx in advance

From: <arrgee_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 23:17:16 GMT

I have a question about dbms_session.unique_session_id When I say this: select dbms_session.unique_session_id into <Avariable> from dual;

I see a 15 char long value(though I know it can be upto 24 chars long). The first four chars seems to be pretty straightforward - a hex string of the session id value. Will u be able to tell me as to what makes up the rest in that char string that is returned for the query. Please get back ASAP.

I do not know if would get to come here to see. Please reply at this id : giridharan_r_at_yahoo.com

Thanx in advance

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Nov 27 2000 - 17:17:16 CST