Re: Standard vs Enterprise

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 02:01:15 GMT

Oracle's pricing is rather baroque, so you'll have to go to their web site and get a price for your particular case. There are many factors involved - type of license, type of hardware, number of processors etc. etc. The last time I looked at an example, the Enterprise Edition was going to be about 6 times the standard. But I wouldn't be at all surprised if pricing has changed yet again.

Van