Re: ORACLE on UnixWare

From: Kevin <kevin_at_pacificdbms.com.au>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 09:52:24 +1000

Hi,

I have a site with V7.3.4 on Unixware 7.1 running oracle applications. The kernel needs a lot of work to get the database to run. I suggest either of the 2 options:

  1. get yourself a good unixware administrator
  2. get off unixware and move to a platform with a larger installed base (preferred option).

If you stick with option 1 you need to ensure that you have got the unixware distribution from oracle.

Regards,

Kevin