OAS 4.0.8.1

From: Kumar AN <af281_at_city.ac.uk>
Date: 24 Nov 2000 21:55:57 GMT

I was wondering if anyone could point me to detailed installation, configuration and related documentation for OAS 4.0.8.1

I need this particular version as I am trying to get the 8i(8.1.6) server to talk to iPlanet web servers using the OAS listener.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Arv Received on Fri Nov 24 2000 - 15:55:57 CST