Re: Oracle NLS_LANG and Apache

From: Dorothea Kuehn <dekay_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: 24 Nov 2000 16:13:19 GMT

In <8vm1d6$oud$1_at_new-proxy.bscc.bls.com> schrieb justvrk <justvrk_at_my-deja.com>:
[...]
> it appears you have set the incorrect NLS_LANG parameter. Correct it to the
> one the database is configured with.

No, that is the NLS_LANG parameter the database is configured with. Anyway, I solved the problem setting the NLS_LANG environment variable in the CGI script that connects to the database.

The error results probably from some strange communication problems between Apache and Oracle ... whatever.

regards,
dekay Received on Fri Nov 24 2000 - 10:13:19 CST