JSP gets "Session Expired" messge from OAS 4.0.8.1

From: Gene Smith <gsmith_at_NetsoftConsulting.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 22:12:39 -0500

I have a simple JSP running on OAS 4.0.8.1 under HP-UX. When a session times out OAS sends an HTML page to the browser indicating that the "Session Expired" instead of letting me control it within the JSP and set up a new session after causing the user to login again.

--
Gene Smith
Netsoft Consulting Inc.