replication

From: Greg <ggirerd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 08:50:15 GMT

I am using Oracle 7 server with a master to master synchronous replication mechanism. Does someone know how often oracle reads the tnsnames.ora file ? i.e. I want to modify the location of one of the masters (from the tnsnames.ora file of the other) and I wonder how oracle is able to reload this file, and if it does it, how often.

regards

--

Greg