Executing AQ procedure via DB link

From: <per333_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 09:32:21 GMT

Hi,

Is it possible to execute the DBMS_AQ procedures via a DB link? I have two databases (called NGB and CID) and I have a queue on the NGB database. I would like to dequeue the queue from the CID database, i.e. have a procedure on the CID that calls the DBMS_AQ.DEQUEUE procedure on the NGB. Is it possible? I don't know how!!

I have tried:

DBMS_AQ.DEQUEUE(queue_name => 'test_poa_Q',

	        dequeue_options => v_DequeueOptions,
		message_properties => v_MessageProperties,
		payload => v_Message,
		msgid => v_MsgID)@NGB;

...but it doesn't work.
Any suggestions?

Thnx
// POA Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Nov 22 2000 - 03:32:21 CST