Sql Query

From: Paul <elrik13269_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:40:32 GMT

Hi,
I,m new to sql and wnder if anybody could help me with the following: If I had a table with say order id and order total i.e

        id         total
       213        567.35
       345        444.00
       214         32.99

and so on how would I find say just the fourth highest total from the table without displaying the rest of the table. Thanks for any help.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Nov 22 2000 - 08:40:32 CST