Re: 8.1.7 Install on HP.

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 08:44:32 -0000

That's what I did, but only on the second attempt :(

Actually, it's only necessary to copy the CD2, which is just as well on smaller machines since a typical default installation now takes about 1.5Gb and smaller systems may not have too much easy free space.

--
Jonathan Lewis

Practical Oracle 8i:  Building Efficient Databases

Publishers:  Addison Wesley Longman
Book bound date: 8th Dec 2000
See a first review at:
http://www.ixora.com.au/resources/index.htm#practical_8i