Re: NLS probleam

From: Keith Jamieson <Keith.Jamieson_at_phoenix.ie>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 10:13:05 -0000

Thanks for that information, it is just what I was looking for. Obviously you are using filenet as well.

 I still have a small problem. When I try to startup the database again, using startup without any parameters , the database starts up and says it cannot mount the database in exclusive mode.

If I use the pfile parameter , I don’t get the cannot mount the database in exclusive mode error, but the database does not open until I issue the alter database open command.

All my tests so far have been done using a test instance without filenet. Obviously I would like to be able to perform the test on a filenet instance and not have to worry about what the instance having to be started manually.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice.