which version of forms to use?

From: Kirk Fielder <kirkfielder_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 14:28:02 +1030

Hi,
Has anyone used the oracle forms developer with Solaris 8 for Intel? I need to use the graphics builder from it but I am not sure which version to download and try from the Oracle web-site. It appears that only a version is available for SPARC Solaris or Linux. Any help appreciated,
regards Kirk. Received on Mon Nov 20 2000 - 21:58:02 CST