Re: Java Stored Procedures

From: Fred.J <fred.johnson_at_baesystems.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 09:02:19 -0000

The script %ORACLE_HOME%\javavm\install\initjvm.sql needs to be run as SYS. Be aware that this is a large installation (certainly on NT) and I had
to:
 triple my swap file size
 add 30Mbyes to my shared_pool_size
 introduce the init.ora parameter java_pool_size at about 30Mbytes  ensure you have lots of rollback segment

Cheers,

Fred J