How to see where tables are stored

From: Greg <n_at_kman.dk>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 23:57:15 +0100

Hi gurus

Can anybody tell me how I can see excatly where a specific table is stored?

I have a 7.3.2 db stored on raw-devices, and some of the tablespaces are stored on more than one raw-device. Now I can seee that some of the raw-devices are heavily used, but I want to know excatly which table is accessed. How can I tell? I know that I can see the connections between raw-devices and tablespaces in dba_data_files, but the connection between tables and raw-devices?

Thanks in advance
Greg Received on Wed Nov 15 2000 - 16:57:15 CST