SQL Server for Data Warehouse

From: David Ng <david.ng_at_interhealthtechnology.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 17:40:46 +0800

Hi,

I am an Oracle DBA and take up a data warehousing project lately. The current project using SQL server 7 as the back end database and have a lot of
performance problems.

Can anyone tell me why SQL server 7 is so bad as data warehouse database ? I need facts and examples in technical terms to convince my boss.

Thanks in advances

David Received on Wed Nov 15 2000 - 03:40:46 CST