Re: imports - which tablespaces will tables go into?

From: <dmnwork_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 15:00:54 GMT

The database can be down (it's a development database), so that's not a concern for us; though it can't be down "forever" because people rely on it to get their work done.

The import utility seems to be hip to the right order in which to import objects, but then I haven't used import to completely rebuild a database. What's the real-world opinion about that?

The data isn't even much of a concern; we're primarly trying to migrate the table structures, packages and procedures. We can re-populate the tables once we've got 8.1.6 up and running.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Nov 14 2000 - 09:00:54 CST