ODBC problem

From: gun <kimpin_at_pl.jaring.my>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 06:28:15 +0800

I am using oracle 8.1.6 enterprise edition for windows 2000 professional. The connection to the database was successful using sql plus. I could create table and add values into it.

But when i need to connect to the ODBC, the problem occur. I have beed checked out quite a number of site which provide the ODBC connection problem. But I still couldn't get the ODBC connection part done.

username=scott
password=tiger
service name=tcpexample

although i change the login info to sytem/manager, but it still couldn't work.

I really hope that someone could help me on this.

Thanks in advance.

gun Received on Tue Nov 14 2000 - 16:28:15 CST