Re: create control files HELP

From: Thierry TERZANO <tterzano_at_sopra.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 20:28:05 +0100

Hi,

I thank you very very much for your attention on my problem.

Now, we just have found what was wrong.

As the client needed his application, we have decided to destroy the database in order to "re-create" it... We had some archive files created by our software which was made one week ago and which will be able to restore our datas.

So, we have destoyed our database : OK
But to the creation, there were the sames error messages...

desapointment ! ! ! !

But one of us found : in order to create our database, the NT user "system" must have a total control over the drive were the database will be created. Not the Administrator only, but the user "system".

It must be known in order not to be desapointed ; that's why I write this message for you.

So, I want to thank again all of you for your help. Thanks a lot.
Thierry Received on Tue Nov 14 2000 - 13:28:05 CST