SQL Plus and stored procs

From: Dim <species_at_hem2.passagen.se>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 13:36:47 +0100

Why can't I execute package procedures via SQL Plus?

there's a package in Oracle Portal 3 called PORTAL30_SSO.WWSSO_LS_PRIVATE which contains a procedure LS_CHANGE_PASSWORD. I have tried many ways to get it to run via SQL Plus, but I never got it right. Here's how I try to call it:

DECLARE
outvar1 NUMBER;
BEGIN
PORTAL30_SSO.WWSSO_LS_PRIVATE.LS_CHANGE_PASSWORD (P_SSOUSER => 'domino',
P_OLDPWD => 'ergoforce5',
P_NEWPWD => 'devil888',
PO_ERR => outvar1);
END;
/

Definition for the proc :

/**

What am i doing wrong?
Is there any other way to call a procedure? The final idea is to execute the procedure from an Java application.

Thanks in advance.
Dmitriy Received on Mon Nov 13 2000 - 06:36:47 CST