Using OEM via browser

From: MS <ora_dba_2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 16:37:21 -0600

I can use OEM in the normal mode as an application provided I have my managemenr server service running.

I have installed the web portion of the oem and with the following url get the oem to request me for the username/password. However it does not seem to accept my login credentials (which work when I use OEM directly)

http://mynode/oem_webstage/cgi-bin/oemconsole_cgi.exe?mynode.home.manage.com

Have I missed anything ?

I'm using IIS on port 80

Any help will be appreciated.

ms Received on Mon Nov 13 2000 - 16:37:21 CST