Re: Oracle + Solaris + PC

From: Pawel Dec <pawel_at_lexmedia.com.pl>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 11:27:15 +0100

> Exactly, exactly. Have done it many times, very succesfully.

I have 2 new questions:

  1. What was the version of Solaris you have used ?
  2. Was that Oracle dedicated for SPARC & Solaris ? I didn't find the version for PC & Solaris... (I would send this mail on your private adress but, I gas, it's impossible...)

Thanks in advance. Received on Mon Nov 13 2000 - 04:27:15 CST