What Oracle Product?

From: Sian Baldwin <Sian_at_Baldwin.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 17:58:44 -0000

Hi, I am a student who has developed various databases using Oracle...., but i have only ever done it on campus using the university computers!!

I need to get the software for developing databses at home, but dont know what to buy, or where from??

I run Windows 98 and just want the ability to write SQL code and have the software to interpret that code??

Do I buy the Oracle 8i Personal Edition....does anyone know how much that will be?? Received on Sun Nov 12 2000 - 11:58:44 CST