Re: Installation Problems on Linux

From: Brian Hanks <bricc_at_gte.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 13:42:09 GMT

I would assume that you are running the runInstaller.sh command. Try switching a couple of directories down to install/linux and running the runIns.sh command. Once you get the installer to run, you will be faced with countless other issues. Give me some time and I'll pull together some resource sites and tips.

Brian