oracle table schema

From: <anilcan_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 15:46:23 GMT

I am working on a project in vb using Oracle Objects for Ole (OO4O). In this project i need to get the structure (schema) of a table in oracle. I mean the names of columns it contains, the names of indexes on it, types of indexes (unique, pk, cluster etc.), the list of its constraints, and the column list that an index on it has. I understood that OO4O doesnt support this. And i am trying to find them using SQL. But i couldnt find the exact SQL statement. I will be
appreciated if you can help me. Thanks ... NOTE: Other ways rather than SQL will be accepted.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Nov 10 2000 - 09:46:23 CST