Re: Which user has obtained the Lock ???

From: Karen <karen.abgarian_at_fmr.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:14:17 -0500

Hi,

The statement below tries to obtain both the lock for the table and the locks for individual rows.

You can find out who is holding the lock by joining V$LOCKED_OBJECT, DBA_OBJECTS and if needed V$SESSION. The OBJECT_ID column in v$locked_object relates to the locked table, the name of the object can be
gotten from dba_objects.

Regards
Karen.