please help

From: <mmathure_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 06:19:29 GMT

Hi Im new to Oracle.
I instatlled oracle 8i personal edition on my machine. I even created some tables using SQL+. But using the ODBC test and some simple java code. I get an error saying 'No listener' I configured my listener properly (I think). Could anyone tell me what is going on and how to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance

Mandar

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Nov 10 2000 - 00:19:29 CST