Re: DISTINCT in UNION

From: Karen <karen.abgarian_at_fmr.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 17:24:14 -0500

Hello,

Have you check for things like trailing spaces? Maybe the values are different in this table, but you see them as same, that is my point. Other example could be with dates. You can see all "same" values in the output, if your session is set to display dates as 'MM/DD/YY', however, they are actually all different.

What kind of column INVEST_SEQ_NBR is?

And what tool do you use to access the database?