Re: Election Best Wishes

From: Karen <karen.abgarian_at_fmr.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 13:51:53 -0500

Hi,

I will take the risk of being insulted and I will tell you that you are not exactly
right about some matters.

This is an international conference. You will notice there is a lot of posts from
people from Germany, Russia, China and other countries. It is not very surprising,
in fact, if you consider a given that there are some people outside of this country
that do know or want to know something about Oracle.

Further, I do not believe these elections are of major importance for the whole planet. I dont think they should be discussed in this newsgroup.

Regards,
Karen Abgarian