Re: Keeping my triggers enabled

From: AleX <korrozia_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 08:36:44 GMT

If you are on 8i, you can have a DDL trigger that will fire off on the 'alter trigger disable' command and will throw an exception. However, due a limitation in 8.1.x, it will only work if the actual schema owner of the trigger will attemopt to disable it. But then again there should't be too many dba account on your database, right?

--
                 Alex Shterenberg

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.