Looking for Oracle load gen code

From: James Lorenzen -XIOtech Corporation <jlorenzen_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 23:13:14 GMT

I work for a company that makes SAN (Storage Area Networks) and I have been looking for a "real world" load generator to simulate a large, active database system. This is to be used to gather performance statistics for varying storage configurations, various RAID levels and volume placement.

So far, I have had no luck searching the web.

Does anyone out there have knowledge of a load generator, prefferably in PL*SQL and SQL. I will need to run it on multiple platforms (Windows, Linus, HP UNIX, AIX, etc.)

TIA
   James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Nov 08 2000 - 17:13:14 CST