Re: ORA-4031 and Shared Pool Fragmentation

From: Alan Molloy <alan_molloy_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 19:25:41 GMT

Great,
Thanks for that. I'll get an 8.1.6 upgrade. Prior to upgrading to 8.1.6, am I stuck with a situation that I'll get 4031 errors as long as I keep running applications that generate this SQL differing in literals? And will I continue to get shared pool and library cache latch contention?
Regards,
Alan.

jdarrah_co_at_my-deja.com wrote in article <8u9h45$qqr$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>...